google search

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My first Makeup tutorial ever!

Neutral smoky eye
EYE SHADOWS: Mac Vanilla , Soft Brown, Swish chocolate
Face: Mac studio fix fluid, Mac Select cover up concealer, Nars Orgasm blush, Mac Sculpt and shape powder Bone Beige and emphasize
Lips=Mac lip erase , Mac lipglass

By the way i was super nervous and you can see all my ebay boxes in the back and my clothing from my store hung up lol be nice!! :D this is my first time ever doing this

Part one


Part two



5 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! I think you should make more videos, I really enjoyed it :)

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tutorial and im loving your blog and ebay store. Im always looking for fashionable plus size items. great work.

    ~L~
    fashion DIY @ Avidaccents.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really soft and pretty look, lovin' it! looking forward to more tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing - you look bright and fresh ! you gotta make some more videos like these e.g. that make up from your banner with fake lashes :)

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails