google search

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Slacking On my blogging?

I've been slacking on my blogging :C . Sorry I havent forgotten about you guys. Well New York Has been a really fast place to live. If you like to eat while walking this is the definate place for you.  I've been on the desperate chase for employement. Hopefully I'll be soon to employed. Hoping Mac Cosmetics calls me , I'm in love with the company. For everything they stand for, Viva Glam especially 100% of the sale of Viva Glam goes to the Mac Aids Fund they have raised more than $280 million for a great cause.  Once they let me in I'm never leaving!!!! Muhahhaha Lol (not kidding)
Keep your fingers crossed for me! Please

I went on a bit of a shopping spree at torrid , and then haute cash comes out , don't you hate when that happens.

I visited the Forever 21 Times square store and was disapointed again. I don't know the quality just isn't there for me. It's still like why is your plus size so different than the rest of the items in your store. Just make the regular items in your store available In plus sizes please!!! 
Ignore the Mess!   Top: Burlington Vest: Torrid
                      
                  
Goo goo for GaGa 
I was born this way Baby!

2 comments:

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails