google search

Monday, April 11, 2011

Red Hair Trend and Color Blocking

 

 
 


So Red hair is definately in style right now. I'd like to say I think I started the trend but.. I'd only like to . Another hot trend is color blocking where color is strategically placed in order to enhance the hair cut or style . It adds depth and style to an all red do or you can funk it up with lots of different colors. These are very dramatic example but it can be done so the colors are similar just maybe two shades lighter or darker. The ombre hair color has also taken off by storm! Gabi From Youngfatandfabulous.com has a lovely ombre hair color at this very moment. Red naturally compliments my skin tone , since I have green undertones in my skin. Would you dare to go blazing fire engine red?

1 comment:

  1. The third one is so pretty! I would love to dye my hair similar to Rihanna but my hair is too damged. I had hair that color when I was 15 though.

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails