google search

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Eminent Fash Fashion show

 So The Emminent Fash Fashion show by Larissa Muehleder was a complete success . I was casted for Hair and Makeup For the Fashion show. I fell in love with all her designs perfect for the fashionable princess in us all. I loved the whole collection! She was such a nice person , one of those people that you can see the sincerity from a mile away. I loved where the event was held at the Tribeca Loft on 222 W. 44th St., New York, NY, 10036 it had a bowling alley inside and a restaurant and all kinds of other goodies. It was so amazing especially someone new to New York It was a memoriable night I will remember for a very long time. Hopefully I can go there and take advantage of their $24 all you can bowl night ANY ONE IN NEWYORK . HOLLER lol ! Im in desperate need Friends! lol
What I wore : (Torrid Combat boots / Lace Leggings with zipper from my ebay store (sold ouT)/ Skirt jcpenn/ Top flutter lane bryant (SEASONS ago) / Forever 21 Plus Militery Jacket / betsey johnson crochet earrings / Acrylic heart and bow necklace Hot topic)



Amazing Artist

2 comments:

  1. you looked great! and I LOVE your hair color!...follow me on http://iamcurvyandchic.blogspot.com/
    I just started my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun! glad i found your blog! you can follow me in return if you'd like at http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails