google search

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sunshine and Dark clothes

So I live in the sunshine state or florida... and spring during 12:00pm and 4:00pm is more like summer in the northern states and it gets hott! The humidity is horrid! So of course I'm a big fan of dark clothes and layering but today my cardigan had me sweating ... so yikes . I'm thinking these pastels are going to be my bestfriend lots of creme,tan,taupe and maybe looking into loosely knit cardigans, because me and sweat are like oil and water. Total dislike! But ... I look at my closet and It's like I've gone to the darkside. I really need to spring up my wardrobe!

By the way the Floral dress in RED is now available I have limited quantities of items so one they are gone they are gone for good (usually) only 19.99 And if you send me a message saying your ordering one! I will give you free shipping! Just wait till i send you an invoice to pay!
I have a 2x starting at .99

My Ebay Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails