google search

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lane Bryant Verses FOX and ABC Fat Discrimination

Lane Bryant Commercial has been banned from FOX and ABC. Fox and abc are claiming that the commercial is too hott for primetime (family hour). Are you kidding me! Have you seen the victoria secret commercials, or even a dancing with the stars episode. Really I'm actually happy that finally we have a plus sized lingerie commercial and than... we get banned WTF for being too sexy! Well I must admit anything plus sized being too sexy is a good thing! I believe that it is tasteful and the model is a beautiful example of a voluptious plus sized woman. We will prevail from this . What do you ladies think?



Too sexy ? I think not!

1 comment:

  1. bloggers are really raving about this issue! fox is crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails