google search

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The attack of the killer bra

So I just bought a new bra from torrid I wore it a few times so I'm just going along on my adventures of the day and I feel something stab me! I am being attacked unsuspectibly by my new torrid bra! The underwire literally dug into my boob and made me bleed it was horrible. I don't even know what to do I think I'm going to take this back to torrid $34 for something that stabbed me . It hurt soo bad! So I'm slightly disapointed about this I havent even washed it yet and its already falling apart I think I'm going to take it back to torrid and tell them they stabbed me in the heart :C.

By the way I still love torrid i just got like 8 things for $60 because torrid is having their 50% off clearance I <3 it when they do half off too bad ... my size is usually sold out...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails